The model for success!
All Futuraskolan International students are expected to behave courteously and show consideration and respect towards each other. We encourage our students to care for their environment and to develop an understanding of the cultural diversity of our schools. To achieve this Futuraskolan has a Common Code of Conduct for all its schools which is further developed at each individual school.
- Friendly and courteous acts to all members of the school community.
- Use proper language.
- Take the best care of school property and materials given to them.
- Uphold a respectful dress code.
- Respect yourselves and each other.
- Act according to our Core Values (PER).
- School representatives in and outside of school time.
- Keep the school environment neat, clean and tidy.
- Open and inclusive to everyone.
- Learn and be focused.
- Always be on time.
- Never use tobacco, alcohol or other products that are hazardous to their health.