This information text explains how Futuraskolan AB handles your personal information.
Personal data collected about you are stored and handled in a safe and secure manner, and in accordance with data protection legislation. Personal data is all information that directly or indirectly (ie, together with other information) can be linked to you, such as name, image, social security number.
When you enter your child in our queue, we will handle the following information that you submit to us:
- Your name and your contact information
- Your child’s name and social security number
We handle your personal information to identify you as a guardian when offering a place, have the opportunity to register your child in our queue and enter your child at school. To be able to report to authorities when your child is enrolled in school. Notify you (via app, SMS , e-mail or similar electronic communication) about events in school. The information is handled with full GDPR compliance and with legal obligation to handle the received information.
When you have a login account, we handle, in addition to what is described above, also:
- Details of your login account, such as username and password
- Tasks that you choose to save on your profile, such as address and phone number
The personal data is handled in order to:
- Manage your login account and enable you to follow your child’s schooling.
- Contact you with information, such as e-mail and text messages
- Ensure the security of our services, to detect or prevent different types of illegal use or use that otherwise contravene conditions.
We handle your personal information with support in the performance of agreements when we provide the service. We will save your personal data as long as you actively use your login credentials. To ensure traceability, we save data about our communication with you for 12 months.
In addition to what is described in the above paragraphs we in some cases handle your personal information when we are required by law upon request from the authority. Your personal information is only stored for as long as it is required to fulfill the purpose of the treatment, or as long as we have to store them by law. Then your information is deleted or unidentified securely so that they can no longer be linked to you.
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- Collaborative partners, such as photographer for school shooting or customer surveys or other recipients, as required by law, other constitution or government decision. In cases where we process personal information that is not necessary for conducting school, we will ask for consent. This consent can be revoked at any time
In the context of student health, Futuraskolan keeps sensitive personal data regarding it’s students. These may be health conditions, such as diagnoses or other similar conditions. This information is especially necessary to provide students with the right support.
In some of our schools we have surveillance cameras set up indoors. Signs at these schools inform about this. We have cameras in the first place to prevent violations between students, but also to prevent theft. The cameras are such that they, among other things, film lockers but also some areas where the staff are struggling to continuously monitor. Recording is saved up to 1 month. The personal data in the form of a picture collected and processed is disseminated only to the police authority in the event of a theft or other crime. The staff at school only review the recorded material in suspected violations.
Futuraskolan protect your data in accordance with the GDPR and established guidelines for information security. This means that we have routines and rules on data protection, for example, that we send your information safely and ensure that the staff only have access to the information they need to perform their work. Data protection deficiencies are reported immediately by Futuraskolan Data Protection Officer to the Data Inspectorate.
The GDPR further gives you the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Access to your personal information – You are entitled to receive confirmation if we process your personal information and an extract of what information is being processed
- Request correction – You are entitled to have incorrect information corrected
- Request to be deleted – you are entitled to, in certain circumstances, receive yours
- Data Portability Right – You are entitled to require personal data to be moved from
us to another company, authority or organization. This right is limited to data provided by you.
Use of CCTV:
Futuraskolan uses CCTV cameras to prevent crimes and other misconduct. We also want to ensure network and information security, to ensure that no unauthorized individuals are given access to our workplace facilities.
If you believe that our processing of your personal data does not occur in accordance with data protection legislation, please contact our Data Protection Officer email@example.com
You are also entitled to contact the Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten (
If you would like further information about how your personal information is handled please contact our Data Protection Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data Controller
Org nr 556609-5047
Erik Dahlbergsgatan 58-62
115 57 Stockholm