You Can Help Us Progress
By telling us what we are doing well, but also addressing things that we can do better, you contribute to our quality and development work. All comments and complaints received are reported, analyzed, remedied and followed up. The experience is then returned to the organisation as part of our development of the business.
Opinions or complaints about the daily activities are usually handled initially by teaching educators or mentors. Complaints relating to the organisation are handled in the next step by the principal. For example, you may be unhappy with the actions taken by the school regarding the teaching of your child. Complaints on the conduct of the principal are in turn managed by the school principal. All complaints are handled confidentially.
Comments on the principal’s handling of a case can in turn be reported to the municipality regarding the preschool or the School Inspectorate regarding the school.
- Complaint-Investigation-and-Documentation-Procedures ENG
- Klagomålsutredningen-och-dokumentationsrutiner SWE
- Complaint-Handling-Procedures ENG
- Klagomålshantering – SWE
A notification can always be made directly to the School Inspectorate.
- Complaints can be communicated to the school / preschool by e-mail, telephone conversation, letter or in a personal meeting.
- Form for comments and complaints in Swedish can be found here
- Form for comments and complaints in English can be found here
More information: www.skolinspektionen.se
Have you discovered something you would like to report?
We have a whistleblower function where you can provide information anonymously about misconduct. You can submit your report digitally, to a voicemail by phone or book a meeting.
https://whistle.qnister.com/futuraskolan +4636-330 07 40