All Futuraskolan International students are expected to behave courteously and show consideration and respect towards others. We encourage our students to care for their environment and to develop an understanding of the cultural diversity of our schools.
To achieve this Futuraskolan has a Common Code of Conduct for all its schools which is further developed at each individual school.
Students at Futuraskolan International are expected to:
- Focus on learning
- Act according to our Core values (PER)
- Dress properly
- Use proper language
- Always be on time
- Never use tobacco, alcohol or other products that are hazardous to their health
- Help to keep the school environment neat, clean and tidy
- Take the best care of school property and materials given to them
- Be courteous and friendly with each other and other members of the school community
- Act as good representatives of their school in and outside of school time
- Respect the individual school’s Common Code of Conduct.